Clique Floors only use Quickstep Master Installers for all their Flooring Installs.
It is possible to install a Quick-Step floor without outside help, but many are starting to prefer getting a professional to do it through a recognised installer. Quickstep ‘Master Installers’ have been trained at the Quick-Step Academy in Adelaide Australia, which is the go-to for high quality instruction. Employing a Master Installer is thus a surefire way to guarantee a top-notch job.
What are the benefits of picking a certified Quickstep Master Installer?
Those who specialize in installation:
- have a thorough understanding of the prerequisites for substrate and which sub floor will result in a superior finish
- provide guidance on the correct orientation , so that your flooring can display its full potential
- leave no detail untouched : skirting boards, frames and stairs are fitted with precision
- Master Installers deliver outstanding value
- offer an eternal guarantee on workmanship.
Information Regarding the Quick-Step Academy
The Quick-Step Academy offers an opportunity to learn about various topics in a way that is both informative and engaging. It provides an opportunity to gain knowledge on a range of different subjects. The Academy also offers courses and other resources to help learners increase their skills and knowledge. The Academy focuses on helping students become well-rounded and knowledgeable in their chosen field of study.
Quick-Step Academy For Excellence in Flooring is the biggest flooring industry educational centre in the UK, boasting an area of 6,500 square feet.
Retailers and installers alike can find a wide selection of courses to help them learn, upgrade, and refine their flooring installation capabilities and methods.
Our training experts, who have an extensive amount of experience, are pleased to have them at the flooring industry’s biggest and most fully-equipped facility for training.
Contact Clique Floors on 0413 463 560 for more info.