- Cost efficiency is one of the main reasons people opt for laminate flooring. It is composed of composite wood, which is created using high temperatures and is much more affordable than exotic and natural timber. For instance, the most affordable laminate available from Clique Floors is $26 per square metre, compared to a range of $50-$150 per square metre for solid hardwood floors.
- Furthermore, laminate floorboards are quite hard-wearing and their top coating offers great scratch resistance. It can withstand high foot traffic, active children, and pets’ claws, as well as being UV resistant and having little chance of its colour fading.
- Nowadays, laminate flooring looks almost identical to natural wood, due to advancements in technology, which use embossing to accurately recreate the look and feel of timber.
- It is relatively easy to keep laminate floors clean, as spills and marks can be removed with a soft microfibre cloth and dirt and dust can be swept or vacuumed away.
- Furthermore, laminate flooring is a type of floating floor and usually has a straightforward lock-together system, making it suitable for DIY installation. To learn more about laminate and other hard flooring types, visit cliquefloors.com.au or call 0413 463 560.
Homeowners can choose laminated flooring for their living spaces as an option for their flooring needs.
Laminate flooring is an economical selection for spots with the heaviest foot traffic, however, it may not be ideal for everyone. If you think that this type of flooring is best suited for your property, you can view the available floorboards on Clique Floors webpage @ cliquefloors.com.au or visit our Showroom at 7/200 Canterbury Road Bayswater North Victoria and talk to the flooring specialists about your choices. Contact Clique Floors for more advice and a free Measure and Quote.